Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Weekend in Kampala

This past week I became 'mum' for two days and one night; when I went camping with 36 (which became 35 before midnight) eight year olds! Lots of fun was had in deepest, darkest Africa...Entebbe! We were all suitably exhausted and dirty when we returned to school, to excited parents, on Friday. I came back feeling a bit flat, realising how much I would miss the gang and was also thinking of all my friends reuniting at Lomond after 10 years.  I was well and truly ready for company to get me out of the end of week slump!


My perfect Kampala weekend commenced.
A recipe for a great weekend:
Great friends and new friends; good wine, great food, Belgium ice-cream, beautiful views of Lake Victoria, a comfy bed, dips in the pool, a morning run and fresh coffee. Lots of silliness, seriousness and laughter.

Only 5 days until the next!


Enjoying the views of Lake Victoria on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!