Friday, February 25, 2011

RUT Returns

Now that RUT has returned to Kampala, my car has decided that it needs a break to recuperate, so I am taking it to the garage! Good timing!


Here are some snaps from our trip. Our safari is over, but the holiday is not, so I will write more soon.











 
Today my VIV (very important visitor) is white water rafting down the Nile; it is the last weekend before the new dam destroys Bujagali falls. I decided against it!


Instead I, like my car, am resting and recuperating.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's simply a dream for me to go on Safari... one of those bucket list things :) Great pics! I almost felt like I was there!
    xx tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tash! Put it at the top of your list...or watch 'Out of Africa' on a rainy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!