Tuesday, February 15, 2011

surprises, breaking-up and looking forward.

My 3BT. Things that have given me pleasure today:

  • Finding sweet notes and messages in surprising places; the fridge, the tin of tea and in my purse when paying the bill.
  • "Have a good holiday, see you in 13 days", I say to my class as they walk out the door. Holiday!!!
  • Apparently the rains have arrived in Kenya. It may not last long, but for now it is cold and wet. It is so hot in Kampala today. I am so looking forward to a time I can put on a pair of tights and my never-been-work Chie Mihara boots. Eeek!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the rains have reached Kampala too - they're a bit early this year... normally they arrive on my birthday (without fail it tips down on my birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there not quite here yet..still waiting,but the wind has picked up...soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!