Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vancouver Island-Vancouver-Dublin



















This seems like a l.o.n.g time ago already!

I'm back in Kuwait and back at work. All that green hurts my eyes now.  

The day was mostly spent hugging friends and talking about holidays. Occasionally showing lost newbies around and, for rather too long, listening to loud animated voices trying to motivate teachers by showing them photos of Mr. Bean and sporadically shouting out names to check that everyone was listening. All that was missing was the red nose and clown shoes, but it was all rather (I've spent a long time thinking about the next word- fun/good/nice/inspiring...) easy.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. I loved the parts of BC I saw- seems like a long time ago now though!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!